New to the Group & Needing Australian Sources

From: Sally Makeham (rhemangl@iinet.net.au)
Date: 04/17/03-05:21:10 AM Z

G'Day Y'All!!

I'm new on the group, but not new to alternative photographic
processes. :o) My name is Sally, & I now reside in sunny (&
ISOLATED) Perth, Western Australia. I moved to Oz 4 1/2 yrs ago
when I met & married my DH. :o) This place is a photographer's
paradise!! LOL!

That being said..... I'm now aching to get back into my passion and
I need to know from any of the Aussies in the group where to
source my materials -- primarily the chemicals & things like that. I
had to leave ALL my darkroom gear back in the US when I got
married & moved to Australia 4 1/2 yrs. ago. I'm now having to
start all over again on everything, so any info would be appreciated.
 I live in the Perth Metro area, so any stuff I can find locally would
be helpful.

Other than that -- I'm already learning a lot from the few days I've
been on the list. Like digital negatives.... Is there anywhere on the
web with more specifics on this? Sounds like that would be a good
solution to not having darkroom facilities at the moment. What do I
need? Where do I start (other than winning the lottery!)??? As you
can see, I'll probably have a few questions as time goes on. It's
been quite a while since I was able to do any alternative printing
(7+ yrs!) and it looks like things have changed somewhat. LOL!

Well, back to lurking & learning.................

P.S. I hope my sig file is ok to use. Just let me know & I can
change it. ;o)

Sally Makeham
ICQ 47756368
http://members.iinet.net.au/~gregga/sal/home.html