Re: Link to my Alt-Photos

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 04/17/03-07:02:16 PM Z

Hello George,

Thanks for checking out my work and writing to me.

I think you'll really enjoy printing gum. It offers a tremendous degree of
control and a wide range of results.

There's some beautiful work on your website. The two bridal portraits with
the daffodil and rose garden backgrounds are spectacular.

Best regards,
Dave Rose