Re: contact printing frames

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 04/18/03-11:16:48 AM Z

I like these: http://e.neilsen.home.att.net/dougkennedy.htm I know B&S
is selling something similar. If you are working at 11x14 or larger you
might want to consider making yourself a vacuum table. It is
surprisingly simple to make. Don't do as I did, arrange for the
shopvac/vacuum to be in a different room than the darkroom. They are
loud! That is my next modification!
On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 11:59 AM, Shannon Stoney wrote:

> Hi. I am getting tired of my old contact printing frame that I bought
> second hand. It shreds like crazy and leaves little wood chips on the
> print. I am thinking of buying a new one. What is your favorite and
> where did you get it?
>
> --shannon

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com