Re: UV LED printer/ Becquerel LED developing

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 04/19/03-03:31:13 AM Z

Hello,

For anyone interested in constructing a LED developing
box for Becquerel developed Daguerreotypes or perhaps
for other light-sensitive systems, here's a link to a schematic
that may get you started in designing one.

http://www.web-ee.com/Schematics/Brakes/brakes.htm

btw... Digikey provides LEDs at a reasonable cost.

http://www.digikey.com/

-Phillip