Re: update on powdered gum

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 04/20/03-11:51:11 PM Z

There's clearly a sentimental value in matching Demachy's gum, but I doubt
much practical use. I find each mix, layer, paper & size ask for a
different consistency -- meaning greater or lesser additions of water and
ratio of dichromate. I also find that a thinner emulsion prints better. My
hunch is that a gum as viscous as his described would seriously limit
options, expecially in multicoat printing.

J.