Re: Mixing a light pigment for gum

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/22/03-01:28:19 PM Z

Keith, P.S.
I apologize for scaring you. When I mentioned the demise of quinacridone
gold, I was writing about my favorite pigments, imagining that it would
mainly be students who would be interested in that, and my thought was
that someone starting out wouldn't want to start with a pigment that's
no longer being manufactured. But I should have added, so as not to
panic folks who know and use the pigment, that it's going to be around
for another few years anyway. Sorry.
Katharine