Re: Some Vellum

From: Kerik (Kerik@kerik.com)
Date: 04/23/03-10:41:47 AM Z

Jeff,

Bienfang 360 Graphics Marker should be available in just about any art
supply or graphics/drafting type store. I'm not a fan of this paper because
it is much more fragile when wet than the other vellums I am using. I would
recommend instead:

Staedtler Mars Transluscent Vellum
Clearprint 1000H
Clearprint 1020 (slightly thicker)

The print quality on these papers is stunning. Some batches have been
plagued with black spots thought. :(

I did try some Canson vellums years ago w/o success. Don't remember that
one by name, though.

Kerik