OT Toronto Student Exhibition

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@ryerson.ca)
Date: 04/24/03-08:12:09 AM Z

Hello list,
I apologize for this off-topic posting, but I do wish to extend an
invitation to all those in the Toronto area to an exhibition of student
photographic work at Ryerson University.
The exhibition is called Max Ex, and my wife and I will be presenting
our graduating "thesis" images, alongside the work of some 100 other
photography students.
If you have a chance, come check it out. The exhibition is taking up the
entire Image Arts building at 122 Bond St. Toronto (two blocks east of
Yonge just north of Dundas).

Thanks and all the best,
Kris Erickson