RE: Platinum Heresy, was Re: Satista

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 04/26/03-12:09:42 PM Z

Kerik,

Lighten up. I am more than a little surprised that a person with your
talent and expertise would feel threatened by a remark that was
clearly made with no ill intention. Or do you seriously believe that
I hold some type of prejudice against platinum printing? I believe it
is a pretty sorry state of affairs when people who know and
appreciate each other's work don't allow for a bit of humor in their
dialogue.

Sandy