Re: modification of 16-bits.

From: Nigel Miller (nm1@bolton.ac.uk)
Date: 08/05/03-08:16:14 AM Z

Hey ho

There1s always a catch!

I shouldn1t try and write advice in the morning! (for me)

Yes Ender100 you are quite right, I should have known that.

I was thinking of the difference between an 8 bit greyscale and an 8 bit RGB
desaturated.

Abject apologies.

Juan should probably work with desaturated RGB files? Do you all agree?

I generally use two layers in the way I originally described to Juan, but
both being desaturated RGB the modified file being the second layer on top
of the original.

Nigel Miller