Curves modification II

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO (jusdado@teleline.es)
Date: 08/14/03-10:54:46 AM Z

Some days have passed from my e-mail on you "Curve Modification" and I have
not still had answer of anybody.
Can this mean that my question doesn't have scientific or mathematical
explanation or can it also mean that to make negative digital each one copy
the curves of others without trying to see explanation some to like it is
really made the process of negative digital?.

I insist. Please, somebody can answer to my previous mail on you "Curve
Moditifications."

Pardon for my English.- Text translated by computer.