OT-New Digital Camera

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/16/03-12:14:05 PM Z

Recently some folks were asking about digital cameras—I just came across this
new entry by Sony that may prove to be very interesting. 8 megapixels and a
FOUR color sensor. I think it is supposed to be available in November and
one link showed the pricing in the $1200 range.

See this link:
http://www.dpreview.com/articles/sonydscf828/

Don't know how good it is, but the specs look interesting.

Mark Nelson