RE: contact printing frames

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 08/23/03-01:28:39 PM Z

Hello Judy,
Your the second person to suggest using two glass plates (although not so
extensive as you). I think I'll stick to this method for now.
About Post-factory: I received issue #1 - 8 last week from Lotus View Camera
in Austria.
Aren't you.......
Yes, I think so...

I've just started reading #1. A great Journal it is. Thank you for making
it.
I was sorry to read on the back of #8 that you're retiring from the Journal.
If I can persuade you not to stop.... or can I help??

Since I'm new at the alt-processes (or should I say: post-factory processes)
I can need all the help I can get. I've read a lot and followed a workshop
recently. It confirmed for me that this is the way I want to go in
photography for the next ... years.

In time I want to make the picture from beginning to finish.
- build a camera myself (even the lens??)
- make the photopaper myself (to be used as negatives)
- make the negatives ready by hand (tearing paer, applying kind of wax
(don't know the english name))
- making the printing paper myself
- making the final prints myself.

I think I have a long way to go. But then, I'm only 36 years old and hope to
live another 60 years. First I hve to collect all the materials to get
started.
I still have a lot to lurn. For instance: how do you do your 21-step-test?
I thank you for your help and hope I may botjer you again with dumb - and
maybe in the futher more intelligent - questions.

Thanks,
bert Kuijer from Holland, Europe