Clearprint Vellum

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 08/25/03-04:35:39 PM Z

Information about Clearprint products can be found at this web site

http://www.chartpak.com

The 1000H is a 16 lb. vellum, not 20 lb. or 17 lb.

The following two products sound like they may be applicable for use
creating inkjet negatives for alt. printing. Does anyone have any experience
with them?

9016 - 16 Pound Vellum
Our premium 16-pound vellum is made from 100% new cotton fiber. The archival
qualities of 100% cotton fiber make our vellum extremely resistant to aging.
9016 is transparentized using Clearprint*s solvent free process. Images
render superior ink line density for maximum reprint speed.

9020 - 20 Pound Vellum
Our premium 20-pound vellum is made from 100% new cotton fiber. The
additional weight of this paper gives it additional durability. The archival
qualities of 100% cotton fiber make our vellum extremely resistant to aging.
9020 is transpaentized using Clearprint*s solvent free process. Images
render superior ink line density for maximum reprint speed.

Thanks,

Don Bryant