basic source of printer profiling info

Jrtaylorphoto@aol.com
Date: 08/25/03-05:09:13 PM Z

Greetings,

Anyone have a suggestion as to the best source (web site, book, etc.) for a
beginning (followed by internediate and advanced lessons :-) introduction to
inkjet printer profiling (I.e., the ins and outs of how to do it!). I already
know why it needs to be done, but am wasting too much expensive ink and paper
on trial and error!

Thanks!

J. Rowe Taylor
jrtaylorphoto@aol.com