Re: Pictorico OHP or PGHG ?

From: Pablo Kolodny (pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar)
Date: 08/26/03-02:41:03 PM Z

Sandy King wrote:

> I use Pictorico OHP for making digital negatives. Am not familiar with PGHG .
>
> The terminology I use is "palladium or platinum toned kallitype" , or
> "palladium or platinum toned silver-iron print".
>
> If you have not already done you might want to have a look at my
> article on kallitype at
> http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Kallitype/kallitype.html
>
> Sandy King

Sandy,

Good you answered this message !! Thanks...
It was reading you that I decide to go Pt and or Pd toned kallitype. And by
the way, thanks for for letting me know the correct terminology.
I might've liked better to go just for platinum and/or palladium printing
but that is so much expensive that I quit before it's too late.

As for the media now that you're not familiar with PGHG and have made using
OHP I'll go for the latter.

On the other side, I hope to get everything together to put myself to work
with kallitypes. Getting such small amounts of some the chemistry is not
easy in Buenos Aires but have some people working on that.
In the meantime I'll be ordering/getting Pictorico OHP to start getting some
experience.

Thanks

Pablo