Re: factories: updates and corrections welcome (was RE: Test of J&C

hsmeets@plex.nl
Date: 08/27/03-02:13:38 AM Z

David,

A few annotations:

Mitsubishi (Japan): Gecko paper?

Oriental Seagull (Japan): AA's favorit, do I need to say more?

Kentmere (UK): only paper, several different types of paper are still made (sold by or as Luminos in the US), also sold as private lable by others but do not know who, I believe a certain Berger paper looks very similar).

Sterling (India): They made the lithpaper "par excellence", sadly stopped making it, but afaik did not fold completely.

Tura: Located in the city of Düren near Aachen. Afaik they now only repackage/relable Agfa products (film and RA4 paper) (and Ilford but that is an rumour).

Forte: Paper is also sold under private lable by fotoimpex and Moersch (www.fotoimpex.de / www.moersch-fotochemie.de)

Tetenal (Germany): sell products from Ilford and Agfa (and Kentmere?) under it's own name.

Huib

In antwoord op: