West Jet OHP Material

From: Scott Wainer (Scott.Wainer@CapitalLighting.com)
Date: 08/27/03-07:38:13 AM Z

Hello all:

A while back someone on this list recommended I try a film called WEST JET for making image setter quality negatives and positives on inkjet printers. The film is made and distributed by weststar solutions ( http://www.westarsolutions.com ). I just bought 400 sheets of 8-1/2 x 11 for about $200 and have been satisfied with it so far. Has anyone tried this film and have an opinion on it?

Thanks,

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net