Re: Archival qualities of Pictorico OHP film.

From: Larry Roohr (larry.roohr@comcast.net)
Date: 08/28/03-11:35:53 PM Z

51
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ender100@aol.com
  To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
  Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 11:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Archival qualities of Pictorico OHP film.

  Then how many dots would you use to print a 51% tone?

  Mark
  In a message dated 8/29/03 12:04:52 AM, larry.roohr@comcast.net writes:

    Mark,

    I could easily be wrong here but I suppose that to print a 50% tone with black ink you'd need to use half the dots with 100% black ink, as opposed to 100% of the number of dots of 50% gray ink. I dont doubt that it's all a bit more complicated than that though.

    Larry