Re: epson 2200

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 12/01/03-10:05:50 AM Z

Just a guess (I have the 1280 printer, not the 2200). Pictorico
transparency material has a front and back. You are looking at the
front if the clipped corner is in the upper right. If you print on the
back, the ink (my ink) doesn't absorb (terrible mess).

Hope that helps.

On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 07:02 AM, Mary Pat McNally wrote:

> I am trying to make digital slides (positives) in order to make
> polaroid transfers using a Daylab Jr. I am able to do this with some
> measure of success using an Alps md-2300 printer. I tried this using
> Pictorico transparecy material and my epson 2200 printing in color.
> The ink smeared and didn't adhere to the transparency. i was printer
> using glossy media and 2800 dpi.
>
> I wanted to use my 2200 to make digital negatives. Is there a secret
> to printing on transparency material from an Epson 2200? Thanks for
> your help. Mary Pat

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com