Re: Dichromate dilution and speed

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 12/04/03-01:12:15 AM Z

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:
> It seems, so far, you have at least several people the low strength
> works for (Sam, Suzanne, myself, not to mention Sam's former students) and
> at least several people it doesn't (Keith, Katharine, and Judy, Kerik, Clay
> maybe?).

Chris, I don't think I said that, or if I did I was asleep at the time. As
it is I generally use about 10% am di, 1 to 1 with gum, have used as low
as 5% which as I recall worked OK for the purpose, & have no reason to
suppose your or his or their "low strength" wouldn't work... The problem
is just what Marie Antoinette said, no that was Mae West -- so many tests,
so little time.

cheers,

Judy