Re: Epson Perfection 3200 Photo Color Scanner

From: jacques verschuren ^lt;info@jacquesverschuren.nl>
Date: 12/04/03-10:48:40 AM Z

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ritab19106@aol.com
  To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 5:44 PM
  Subject: Re: Epson Perfection 3200 Photo Color Scanner

  Only the pro version has the SilverFast software bundled with it. I bought the pro version for that reason but, frankly, I find SilverFast very confusing -- neither the website or the directions on the CD are of much help -- and have only used the Epson software. What am I missing? Any advice? I cornered the LaserSoft guy at PhotoExpo, but he wasn't much help either... .

  Rita Bernstein

  The Epson software is great. I find no need to use other software like LaserSoft or Vuescan.

  Jacques Verschuren
  www.jacquesverschuren.nl

  12½ years of photography in www.jacquesverschuren.nl/milestone.htm