Re: speaking of viruses

From: Timo Sund ^lt;kyyhky@saunalahti.fi>
Date: 12/05/03-09:29:33 AM Z

> My iMac gets virtually zero messages. Yet, if one leaves traces:

My linux box doesn't accept cookies unless I alllow it to do so (I seldom do)

Few "micro$oft virus alerts" have come to me, but only few. Since those wont
infect my system (hopefully I dont some day come up with linux-variant!) All
I have to do is to delete them.

Now my ISP scans both incoming + outgoing mail automatically. At no cost. No
nigerians or troijans or other (knocking on wood with both hands)

--
Timo Sund
Kiihtelysvaara, Finland