Re: speaking of viruses

From: Eric Maquiling ^lt;eric@maquiling.org>
Date: 12/05/03-10:42:13 AM Z

On 12/05 11:14, FotoDave@aol.com wrote:
> more I answered for fun. Now I receive yet more

Not a great idea to answer them because those types of email would go
out to thousands of people. The person/s sending them don't know if
they will go to a "real" mailbox. Until, someone responds and says
"get me out of your list dang it!".

Then they got you! Cause now they have a real valid mail with a real
valid person on the other end that responded. They can now use that
valid mail address and sell it to more spammers as "live email box"

Eric--system admistrator, qmail administrator.