Re: Re: NA2 For Pt/Pd BLENDS

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 12/05/03-02:10:29 PM Z

Robert,

Clay, is correct in this research. Na2 only (to this point) only works with
palladium and not a mix. I had a chance to work with Dick in Santa Fe this
summer, helping him get his workshop started for View Camera. After talking
about the Na2, he gave me a copy of his second draft on the processes. We
tried some testing at a workshop I did in August for Santa Cruz. It will not
do what you want with a Pt/Pd blend. But it works well with just palladium.
One of the results is a differance in image color, I just live with it. If
you just follow the chart from the book/website you will be fine.

Jan Pietrzak