RE: NA2 For Pt/Pd blends

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 12/05/03-11:43:19 PM Z

Bob, I have a slightly different chemical compound that I'm using with
50/50 blends. It doe shave quite an effect. It is Platinic Acid.
Available from Engelhard and is different in that it is H2 instead of Na2.
I can send you a yet to be completed study that is in Excel form on this
contrast agent. I think you'll find it useful.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226