Re: NA2 For Pt/Pd BLENDS

From: bobkiss@caribsurf.com
Date: 12/06/03-11:37:44 AM Z

DEAR SANDY (et al.)
     Thanks so much for sharing all of your experience on this topic.
     Sandy, I use Sodium Citrate developer at 100 F and have repeatedly
found definite differences in image color between 100% Pd and 1:3
Pt/Pd, all other variables being constant.
    What I understand from your last posting is that I will get
contrast changes with my blend similar to what one gets using Na2 with
pure Pd. Thanks. This will be a great starting point for testing
saving me a lot of wandering in the forest.
    Thanks again!
       CHEERS!
         BOB