RE: NA2 For Pt/Pd BLENDS

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 12/07/03-09:12:30 AM Z

Eric,

No, I am not saying that Na2 does not effectively control contrast
with a blend of PT/PD, only that my initial observation that it did
could not be supported from the data in my tests.

But what I am suggesting is that there is really no any reason to put
any platinum in the blend other than Na2. You can get excellent
contrast control with just palladium and Na2, the addition of Na2
allows you to call it a PT/PD print, and if you are after a
particular color you can get it by choice of developer rather than by
blending platinum and palladium.

Sandy