Re: gum platinum . . . ?

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/07/03-01:30:35 PM Z

sorry all if this is out of date - but i couldn't restrain myself from
answering. The "hood"is coburn's right elbow as he's holding two arms of the
capstan.....the forearm pad is actually a sleeve protector to keep him from
getting inky and I think he's also wearing an apron- sensible precautions in
those pre-plastic days to prevent soiling from the inky press.

Kate Mahoney