Query and gallery link

From: Tony K ^lt;tonyk@digital-lucida.com.au>
Date: 12/07/03-11:48:16 PM Z

Hi all,

I just found this list a short time ago and it looks pretty interesting.
Whilst I'm not personally working with alternative chemical processes I
think this field is fascinating.

Obviously this list is a great way for people to share info on processes,
successes and failures.

For those who may be interested there is an exhibition based on a range of
photo printing processes in Melbourne (yes Australia) right now, even
looking at the link below is worthwhile for those who for obvious reasons
can't get there.

It is being held at Gold Street Studios.

http://www.goldstreetstudios.com.au/P-%20Exposed%202003%20Artists.htm

The other part of the reason for this note is that my company (details
below) would like to feature various diverse approaches to imaging
techniques at some point (next year, whenever) in the gallery section of our
web site. I was wondering whether members of this list would like tosubmit
some of their images and technical notes to this project.

I have no definite timeframe, but feel that many are unaware of the amount
of activity occurring at various places all over the world.

All I envisage at this point is a small feature section, highlighting
diverse techniques and obviously some good examples of images produced by
each as well as some base tech info. All material used would be by agreement
and all rights retained by their respective owners.

If there is interest then please contact me, I can't promise to include
everyone obviously but would like to gauge interest.

regards,

Tony Kelly
Digital Lucida
478-480 Rathdowne Street