Re: CGP was Re: Big neg (was: Cyanotypes on glass)

From: Galina ^lt;galina@online.no>
Date: 12/11/03-12:24:44 PM Z

You are so absolutely right, Judy,

that is what I have been checking now. Never worked with it before, but
I believe, I can make it work for me. Could not find anybody yet who
distributes it here in big sizes ( 30 cm wide rolls is best so far).

Still keep hoping that Kodak Polychrom can import a roll of 60cm wide
film for me, I am a business, just far too small to their opinion.

But thanks. everybody for your responses!

Pete, how are you?

As for joining EU - my voice would not make a difference anyway. Norway
likes to stand out.
The argument about what things cost is not a legitimate one to my
opinion. Strong Europe to rule the world is perhaps less dangerous then
what we have now?

Sorry, I did not mean to bring a political debate to this list! Please,
do not kill me!

Galina
www.galina.no