Re: Gelatin (waterproofing)

From: Phillip Murphy ^lt;pmurf@bellsouth.net>
Date: 12/21/03-04:28:28 PM Z

Thank you for the information. However, in this particular case,
that quality is especially desired.

I'm looking for a means of keeping water from
effecting the gelatin layer, perhaps a coating of some
kind but it would need to be an extremely thin one.

I'm hoping for a solution that would render the gelatin
impervious to water.

best regards,

-Phillip