RE: Printer for inkjet negs

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 12/29/03-12:46:44 PM Z

Loris,

>I'm using good old FS / FSN black (the version just before Eboni
black).
I never had any smudging and/or wiping off issues and definitely don't
baby my inkjet negatives.

I'm not talking about babying the negatives. The image wipes off like it
were soot on paper, only a faint adherence to the substrate. This has
been reported by others as well.

> Maybe I didn't had any problems with the MIS
component in my inkset because I'm using it along with Conetech inks?!
Odd...

What ink combinations are you using?

Curious in Buford,

Don Bryant