RE: gold chloride?

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 12/30/03-05:47:48 PM Z

Christine,

The "nukey235" ebay person is the same I bought from previously. Also,
back then he had more than was being auctioned at the moment. It is
currently at 57.00 for the three, so with three more dollars it's at
the same price I paid. I thought Bob K.'s idea was good too. If you
can wait, try Rick Clayton and then decide.

Also, if that old G.C. on ebay has been exposed to light, it probably
wasn't a great purchase. My understanding is that G.C. needs to stored
in dark bottles.

Darryl