Re: ARCHES AQUARELLE FOR PT/PD

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/02/03-12:01:29 PM Z

Hi Bob,

If I well remember this paper was used by kenro Izu with an acid oxalic
prebath. I also read last month that he stop using this prebath.

I used this paper which heavily coat with gelatin and little kaolin. I had
good result with with an acid bath and ziatype and extravagtype print. But
If there is no prebath the print was gritty. It tend to give warmer tone
compare to Arche's platine . I think it depend of the batch.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com