Re: Chicago

From: csoeiro (csoeiro@rcnchicago.com)
Date: 02/06/03-12:41:11 AM Z

Andrew:

You may want to check the Museum of Contemporary Photography whose staff
should be able to point you to what is new in the alt. area (Columbia
College, 600 S. Michigan Avenue, 312-663-5554); also, in the River North
area of the city there are several galleries within walking distance - for
more information on what you might see, depending upon your travel dates, a
useful resource is http://www.chicagoreader.com/.

Cristina Soeiro