Vacuum Easels

From: Joe Tait (jtait@texas.net)
Date: 02/07/03-05:29:28 PM Z

In the BL thread someone mentioned a vacuum easel, which made me think to ask;
do typical vacuum easels have a hard or soft rubber surface for the print to lay
on? Because at my work we make replacement table slots for our CNC router which
has a vacuum table. We make these out of PVC, which is definitely a hard
plastic; but if it would work for a vacuum easel I am considering trying to make
one.

Thanks.

-Joe