Profile Building was Re: metamerism with Epson printers

jtait@texas.net
Date: 02/10/03-01:14:57 PM Z

> I'm paying at least $100/profile for each paper I have
> profiled—plush the cost of two mailings of the output.

A few people mentioned getting custom profiles from other media on their digital
printers. I can do this for half of what you are paying if you want; use as good
of equipment and would probably take more care building the profile than a large
company.

Let me know off-list if you are interested.

Sorry for the solicitation...

-Joe