Re: Kitchen brewed gold chloride! Not!

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/11/03-02:33:20 AM Z

Oh dick I can't believe you're still flogging that dead horse.. you've
totally garbled the whole business & the gibberish you put out today does
not deserve a reply (even if it were coherent). However in the next issue
we did have a report of your "science" and testimony from several who DID
IT and lived, if you could believe, to tell the tale.

But now get ready -- NEXT issue we're going to have something even more
interesting... Maybe you want to call Homeland Security in advance? But
I'm trying to figure out why, after THREE YEARS, you're bringing that
nonsense up again. All I can figure is that someone must have said
something nice about Post-Factory, or.... maybe your sales of gold
chloride have slumped?

cheerio,

Judy