DIRECT POSITIVE FILM

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 02/12/03-06:29:25 AM Z

DEAR PHILIPPE,
    Thank you for your efforts to find a currently available direct positive
film. As you know I am very interested. I feel there will be many people
who would like to eliminate the quality loss, expense and extra time
necessitate by interpositives.
    As the direct positive films you have tested are very slow there may be
no problem with X-rays of parcels. Further, there are shipping options
where X-rays would be either minimal or non-existent.
    I look forward to our shipping test where we will send some film
round-trip across the Atlantic. As soon as I get the sample I will make
tests, enlarged negatives, cyanos and Pt/Pd prints from them. We can then
report to the list.
    I believe Gordon has made it clear that this list is not the venue for
politics so, regardless of our alliances, we all love Alt Photo. Please
disregard any statements on this list about the political relations between
Belgium and the U.S. Perhaps it is our love of creative work that can help
us maintain communications and rise above the current troubles.
                    CHEERS!
                        BOB

Please check out my website:
www.bobkiss.com