Re: FYI heavy plastic , slightly off list topic

From: Chunin Martinez (chunin@cimphoto.com)
Date: 02/13/03-07:40:59 AM Z

Re: FYI heavy plastic , slightly off list topicAnd the good part is that if the seals fail, well at least you have already taken care of yourself by building a giant body bag.

Chunin

  This may be because the Dept of Homeland Security is telling everybody to go out and buy black plastic and duck tape. I made my darkroom out of this stuff, and at first I thought they were advising everybody to go make a home darkroom in their garage, which would be excellent advice. But alas, no. The purpose, apparently, is to be ready for germ warfare. The black plastic, you see, must be draped all over the inside of one's house, and the seams sealed with duck tape, in order to create an impermeable barrier to Al Qaeda cooties.

  --shannon