Re: registration pins

From: Craig Zammiello (zamm@optonline.net)
Date: 02/13/03-08:29:02 AM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
To: Bob and Carla <bb333@earthlink.net>
Cc: <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>;
<alt-photo-process-error@skyway.usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: registration pins

> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Bob and Carla wrote:
>
> > Gord,
> > I think you mean, "Bergman" (sp) pin-register (probably on
> > Ebay...search for Bergman)...Yes they a standard in the photo world
>

> Bob, regardless of how they spell it on E-Bay, it's Bregman around here.
>
> J.

Bregman Reg Pins can be purchased from The Pitman company ( graphic arts
supply)
at http://www.pitman.com/

I recommend you give them a call and request the pages pertaining to Bregman
registration pins from their catalogue, they will be glad to fax them to
you. There are so many in many in different sizes and configurations that
they get quite confused trying to explain on the phone, and unfortunately,
they don't list them on the website.
Cheers, Craig Z.