OT-History of Photographic Exhibition at the Royal Academy...

From: John Glen (microcrystals2002@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/14/03-02:43:04 AM Z

Hi everyone,

While organizing some notes I came across something
from a time when photography was less thought of as as
"art"... and photography itself was "alternative"...

My question is what and where is the "Royal Academy"?

I am guessing England, perhaps London, but can anyone
provide a complete name and address info?

Also

Does any one know when the first photography was
exhibited there?

Thanks for your help.

JG