RE: Bleaches

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 02/18/03-03:56:38 AM Z

Richard,

My previous mail was for Jack, sorry.
I never tried that kind of reversal procedure with sulfide. Are there advantages ?
At least you give me an idea: I need extreme density ranges for palladium, and the silver sulfide should be first a good UV blocker, which raises the contrast in UV, and secondly, it's more archival. (and sulfide costs nothing).
Could you comment on the other advantages of that method ?

Philippe