RE: Wire wound rods - say that five times really fast

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 02/19/03-08:31:03 PM Z

Folks,
After lurking (mostly) for a while, I've determined to try different
Alt-Photo disciplines - probably salted albumen, van dyke Brown, Kallitype
and someday Palladium/Platinum.
In checking with RD Specialties. I find they have a starter set of 5 rods -
I've asked them what sizes are in that set - they make from no. 3 to 75.
What sizes do I need for proper coating? Thought it wise to ask before
buying. A full set of every one of their size rods cost $230. -- need to
avoid that for sure.
thanks,

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature