RE: Wire wound rods - say that five times really fast

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 02/20/03-07:57:07 AM Z

Vince,

I'd suggest you start working with brushes rather than rods, at least
until you get onto platinum. As Wendy suggests you may like to use a
simple glass rod for this rather than the wirewound spreaders.

If you haven't already done so, take a good look at the materials
available from online suppliers. Bostick & Sullivan are one of the best,
and there is a great deal of free advice on their site.

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com

You'll also find some straightforward advice, particularly on salted paper
and albumen, on my 'About Photography' site.

Regards,

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com