Re: Aqua Regia & safey

Irvingyoung2@aol.com
Date: 02/20/03-02:14:56 PM Z

My own experience of Aqua Regia seems to have been much more mundane than
many contibutors to this list. I make up the amount I need for the particular
job I am doing. When I have finished making Gold Chloride the Aqua Regia has
been neutralised , there is none left to worry about storing. I do find it a
little odd that anyone would wish to store the made up compound , but then we
all work in diffferent ways .
Irving Young