Re: lost messages

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 02/21/03-03:53:12 AM Z

Well, that's really interesting, because just before I logged in and got
your message, I was waiting on hold forever to talk to a tech support
person at my ISP, who couldn't think of a single reason from the ISP's
point of view why I wouldn't be getting all my messages. So now I guess
I'll have to go back on hold again to bring up this issue.

Now that I think of it, I've hardly been getting any spam lately, which
is nice, but one does want to get one's legitimate messages. And why
would it filter out some messages labeled Aqua regia and safety and
block others with the same subject line from the same server? I wonder.

Thanks, Gord, for getting back to me on this.
kt