RE: fresson printing

From: Joachim Oppenheimer (joachim@microdsi.net)
Date: 02/24/03-01:24:40 PM Z

It is not an exhibition. The public can examine prints in their large
collection by making the request. I did it by phone. It is like your own
personal exhibition in a comfortably quiet setting. I have done this in
museums world-wide. All they ask is that you abide by the rules. which are
reasonable and easy to follow. Joachim