Re: Nitrile Gloves/youthful folly

Argon3@aol.com
Date: 02/26/03-09:17:51 AM Z

This thread reminds me of the cavalier attitude that we all used to have
about photo chemistry back when I was in school (I won't mention the school).
  We used to routinely consider the use of tongs or gloves as "wussy" and
just poke our hands into solutions willy-nilly. Fortunately I haven't seen
any sign of dermatitis on my own hands as a result of this assinine macho
behaviour and I am really happy that this is the case. I tell my children
about this whole thing and point it out to them as a real lesson in being
cautious. Now it's gloves, tongs and ventillation all the way...chemistry
is given the respect that it deserves.

argon